Davies Craig updates its EWP and Thermatic Fan Brochures
Davies Craig has recently updated their Electric Water Pump (EWP) and Thermatic Fan Brochures. Featuring a number of key product updates and a number of ‘best-practice’ Installation Instructions, the new brochures launch at a time Davies Craig prepares for a huge 2018. Refer to the list of changes below:
- Simplified Pump Summary and Selection Guide.
- Updates to part numbers for the EWP Combo Packs with the arrival of the updated LCD EWP/Fan Digital Controller (#8001).
- Updated LCD EWP/Fan Digital Controller specifications (#8001).
- New targeted/set Temperature control, incremental from 40°C (104°C) to 100°C (212°C).
- Override facility for EWP bleeding operation.
- Built in targeted memory storage (once battery is isolated).
- Part #19517 - EBP23/40 Male Wiring Harness (available as an option).
- Part #0418 – ¼” NPT Compression Fitting to suit all DCPL Switch Probes (now available seperately).
- Updated specifications, Parts #8650 LS Series & #8660 Ford Coyote EWP Adaptor Kits.
Thermatic Fan Brochure;
- Tips on conversion from the age-old fan clutch to electric fan and…
- A simple guide to selecting the appropriate size Davies Craig Thermatic Electric Fan to suit specific vehicle’s radiator cores.
- Thermatic Switch Selection Guide
- Part #0578 - Fan Mounting Hardware (available separately)
- A Thermatic Switch Selection guide
- Part #0418 ¼” NPT Compression Fitting to suit all DCPL Switch Probes (available separately)