Iconic Australian automotive cooling manufacturer, Davies, Craig Pty Ltd has designed, manufactured and today launches its unique Low Coolant Alarm Kit – Part #1030.
Altona North, Victoria, Monday, June 25, 2012.
This new Low Coolant Level Alarm Kit will monitor the coolant level in engines and will immediately identify low coolant. This cool new device comes with a loud audible alarm and a flashing red light, and will help prevent an over-heating engine and significant engine failure.
The new Davies, Craig Low Level Coolant Alarm Kit simply fits into your engine’s top radiator hose. The Kit, will alert you immediately to the loss of engine system coolant. This kit’s module, mounted in the driving compartment, will sound an audible alarm and flash a red light, should the engine coolant level drop. This situation may occur when a radiator hose splits or frays, a radiator springs a leak and the engine’s coolant is either low or lost. The vehicle’s simple temperature gauge will not immediately alert the driver to this event but the Low Level Coolant Alarm will alert the driver who can shu down the engine straight away. Loss of engine coolant can cause the water pump to lose pressure and will quickly develop into to an overheated engine. Most engine temperature protection systems and gauges will not detect coolant loss as they rely on sensing the coolant temperature. When the coolant is lost, the gauges cannot sense engine temperature and as such expensive engine failure may occur.
Davies, Craig’s Low Coolant Level Alarm Kit eliminates these anxieties by alerting the driver that coolant has reached a dangerously low level. This warning allows the driver enough time to take preventative action before major engine damage occurs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Effective and efficient early warning low coolant device normally not supplied as standard equipment by vehicle manufacturers.
- Major engine failures can be caused by undetected coolant loss.
- Accurately monitors the coolant level in any engine.
- The conventional engine temperature gauge may not detect coolant loss and in some cases may drop, not rise when a sudden coolant loss is experienced.
- Or, your vehicle’s engine temperature gauge may show the rise in temperature but it will not alert you via an audible alarm.
- A split radiator or heater hose will cause sudden coolant loss, engine temperature rapidly rises which may cause extensive engine damage.
- The Low Coolant Alarm Kit is offered with a Davies, Craig 2-Year warranty.
To purchase or further information, visit:
For more media information:
John F Benson ~ Sales & Marketing Manager
T: (03) 9369 1234 F: (03) 9369 3456 M: 0418 130 600